Privacy Statement – August 2020
Yin Yoga with Davina takes your privacy seriously. Data collected from you is to enable the provision of services and to improve your experience.
- Any information you provide, such as name and email address, when registering on the website, or opting in on an enquiry form. Mailchimp is used to store contact information and you may wish to look on their website for their privacy statement. The information is used to send updates about classes and new services, and subscribers are free to opt out at any time.
- I also hold onto the online health and registration forms, which will include your name, contact details and any relevant health information that you provide when booking a class on third party software from Yoga&Me or via email. This information is used for class management and to provide a safe service to students. The information is held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class and held on the Yoga&Me booking software - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and 1:1 sessions - data collected in class - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Enquiries from non-customers – message, name and email address – received via email or social media - held for up to a year, and used to answer queries and follow up.
- Payment data, excluding card information which I do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. I do not knowingly access these or pass on to third parties. No website tracking options are being used.
- Except where required by law, I do not share data with third parties and never sell contact lists.
- Changes to this policy may be required on occasion and updates will be added to this page.
For queries about any the use of any information you have shared, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst I would hope to be able to resolve any concerns you have about the processing of your data, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).